Scouts Cancellation Policy and Special Notes
Cancellations must be received in writing (fax or e-mail) two weeks prior to the scheduled program date in order to receive a refund minus a $25 processing fee. We are unable to make refunds for cancellations/changes (including date changes) made less than two weeks in advance. You will receive confirmation when we receive your cancellation. If you do not receive confirmation within one business day, we have not received your cancellation. Refunds will be paid by check, please allow 4 – 6 weeks.
- All CNC programs strictly adhere to the badge guidelines as outlined in the official scout handbooks. The CNC education staff will attempt to complete as many requirements as possible for each badge. In some cases, your group’s punctuality and cooperation may dictate how many of the requirements will need to be completed at home.
- Badge programs not listed may be available with the approval of the Scout Coordinator. Please Email – Scouts or call (770) 992-2055 ext. 249. A customization fee may be required.
- Everyone should arrive 10-15 minutes before your starting time so that the program may begin promptly as scheduled. Unless otherwise instructed, please meet your naturalist in the plaza behind the Nature Center Store.
- Please note that we close at 5 PM.
- If you are planning to have a snack prior to your program please be sure to allow enough time to eat, clean up and be ready to meet your naturalist in the plaza 10 minutes before your scheduled time. Picnic areas are available on a first come, first served basis.
- All programs are rain or shine. If it is raining, please bring rain gear. Every attempt will be made to go on the hike. If not, indoor activities will be provided to complete the badge requirements.
- The scout badge is not included and is not available to purchase at the CNC. You may purchase a CNC patch for a discounted price on the day of your program in our Nature Store. You will receive a coupon from your Scout Naturalist.
For additional customer service or questions, please contact our scheduling office at (770) 992-2055 ext. 237 or Email – Scheduling