Start a mini-garden by planting a seed with us! Find out what animals live in and around a garden and how helpful they can be. Use your powers of observation to discover the sights, smells and textures of the outdoors, and learn about how to take care of our natural resources. This program follows the new It’s Your World-Change It! Daisy Flower Garden journey.
CLOVER PETAL – Using Resources Wisely
Discover how Daisies can make the world a better place! Learn about nature and the plants and animals that call Georgia home. Search for clues on a hike, learn the vital importance of water and how we can help conserve it. A conservation craft will help remind Daisies and their families conserve water at home.
All CNC programs strictly adhere to the badge guidelines as outlined in the official GSUSA badge requirements.
Planning Your Program
Monday- Friday from 3:30 – 5:00 PM
Saturday: from 10:00 – 11:30 AM, 12:30 – 2:00 PM, 3:00 – 4:30 PM
Sunday from 1:00 – 2:30 PM and 3:30 – 5:00 PM
- $100 per program which includes 10 scouts and 2 adults.
- Additional scouts are $10.00 each (with a MAXIMUM OF 15) and are paid for on the day of the program. This includes any siblings ages 4 and up that participate.
- Additional adults are $10.00 each (with a MAXIMUM OF 6) and are paid for on the day of program. We require at least 1 supervising adult per 5 children (admitted free.)
- 20% DISCOUNT: Book your program Monday – Friday in our 3:30 – 5:00pm slot and pay $80 per program which includes 10 scouts and 2 adults. Additional scouts and adults are $8 and are paid for on the day of the program. Please note – you will not be able to access the Discovery Center or Grounds before or after your program due to start time.
- Exceeding the Maximum Number of Scouts and Adults:
- In order to provide the highest quality experience for your scouts, we limit the number of scouts and adults for the program. Additional scouts and adults over the maximum of 15 will be charged at $15 per person. Additional adults over the maximum of 6 can also pay general admission of $10 and tour the grounds on their own while the Scouts are in the program. A map will be provided with admission.
See CNC Special Notes regarding booking Scout Program.
More questions? Email Scheduling (email@example.com) or call 770-992-2055 ext. 237.