Wolf Achievements and Electives
Discover the feathered creatures that share our space! Learn more about these amazing creatures of flight: identify them by sight and sound and hear stories about birds from other cultures. Scouts will have the opportunity to watch and feed birds and construct a simple nesting box.
YOUR LIVING WORLD
Do you know that clothes can be made from plastic bottles? What happens to trash and recyclables after the truck picks them up? Build on or expand your scouts’ foundation of recycling and conservation with this “trashy” program.
All CNC programs strictly adhere to the badge guidelines as outlined in the official BSA badge requirements.
Planning Your Program
Monday- Friday from 3:30 – 5:00 PM
Saturday: from 10:00 – 11:30 AM, 12:30 – 2:00 PM, 3:00 – 4:30 PM
Sunday from 1:00 – 2:30 PM and 3:30 – 5:00 PM
- $100 per program which includes 10 scouts and 2 adults.
- Additional scouts are $10.00 each (with a MAXIMUM OF 15) and are paid for on the day of the program. This includes any siblings ages 4 and up that participate.
- Additional adults are $10.00 each (with a MAXIMUM OF 6) and are paid for on the day of program. We require at least 1 supervising adult per 5 children (admitted free.)
- 20% DISCOUNT: Book your program Monday – Friday in our 3:30 – 5:00pm slot and pay $80 per program which includes 10 scouts and 2 adults. Additional scouts and adults are $8 and are paid for on the day of the program. Please note – you will not be able to access the Discovery Center or Grounds before or after your program due to start time.
- Exceeding the Maximum Number of Scouts and Adults:
- In order to provide the highest quality experience for your scouts, we limit the number of scouts and adults for the program. Additional scouts and adults over the maximum of 15 will be charged at $15 per person. Additional adults over the maximum of 6 can also pay general admission of $10 and tour the grounds on their own while the Scouts are in the program. A map will be provided with admission.
See CNC Special Notes regarding booking Scout Program.
More questions? Email Scheduling () or call 770-992-2055 ext. 237.