CNC offers programs for Girl Scouts of all ages! Take part in one of our 1½ hour programs where scouts can earn Petals, Try-Its, or Badges. Each program will involve the scouts in hands-on activities in the outdoors and will include a visit with one of our non-releasable animals! Or take part in one our Brownie and Junior night-time experiences! We will work on some Badge components and we will experience nature at night and under the stars.
Junior Badges and Journeys
Bronze, Silver, and Gold Awards
Brownie Badges and Journeys
Girls Scout Overnights
All CNC programs strictly adhere to the badge guidelines as outlined in the official GSUSA badge requirements.
Planning Your Program
Monday- Friday from 3:30 – 5:00 PM
Saturday: from 10:00 – 11:30 AM, 12:30 – 2:00 PM, 3:00 – 4:30 PM
Sunday from 1:00 – 2:30 PM and 3:30 – 5:00 PM
- $100 per program which includes 10 scouts and 2 adults.
- Additional scouts are $10.00 each (with a MAXIMUM OF 15) and are paid for on the day of the program. This includes any siblings ages 4 and up that participate.
- Additional adults are $10.00 each (with a MAXIMUM OF 6) and are paid for on the day of program. We require at least 1 supervising adult per 5 children (admitted free.)
- 20% DISCOUNT: Book your program Monday – Friday in our 3:30 – 5:00pm slot and pay $80 per program which includes 10 scouts and 2 adults. Additional scouts and adults are $8 and are paid for on the day of the program. Please note – you will not be able to access the Discovery Center or Grounds before or after your program due to start time.
- Exceeding the Maximum Number of Scouts and Adults:
- In order to provide the highest quality experience for your scouts, we limit the number of scouts and adults for the program. Additional scouts and adults over the maximum of 15 will be charged at $15 per person. Additional adults over the maximum of 6 can also pay general admission of $10 and tour the grounds on their own while the Scouts are in the program. A map will be provided with admission.
Cancellations must be received in writing (fax or e-mail) two weeks prior to the scheduled program date in order to receive a refund minus a $25 processing fee. We are unable to make refunds for cancellations/changes (including date changes) made less than two weeks in advance. You will receive confirmation when we receive your cancellation. If you do not receive confirmation within one business day, we have not received your cancellation. Refunds will be paid by check, please allow 4 – 6 weeks.
More questions? Email Scheduling or call 770-992-2055 ext. 237.